Friday, December 08, 2006





Sublime - S/T 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition


Damn, they did make the reggae music sound so sweet - as well as the thrash, acousti and surf music. Everything Sublime touched (to my ears) they made better and they are sorely missed. I won't go into a rant about dumbasses doing heroin and leaving young children behind because I shouldn't have to. This is as close as some of us will get to 'Killin' It or How I Spent My Summer Vacation', the original title for the album that became the self titled masterpiece we al know and love. Listen and enjoy and stay away from the hard stuff, kids.


Disc: 1
1. Trenchtown Rock
2. Doin' Time (Original Mix)
3. Wrong Way
4. Paddle Out
5. What I Got
6. Pawn Shop
7. April 29th, 1992 (Miami)
8. Santeria
9. Jailhouse
10. Caress Me Down
11. The Ballad Of Johnny Butt
12. Under My Voodoo
13. Burritos
14. Same In The End
15. Same In The End
16. Get Ready
17. What I Got (Reprise)
18. Garden Grove


Disc: 2
1. I Love My Dog
2. Superstar Punani
3. April 29th, 1992 (Miami) (Alternate Version)
4. Saw Red (Acoustic Version)
5. Little District (Acoustic Version)
6. Zimbabwe (Acoustic Version)
7. What I Got (Alternate Version)
8. Doin' Time (Uptown Dub)
9. Doin' Time (Eerie Splendor Remix)
10. Doin' Time (Remix By Wyclef Jean)
11. Doin' The (Remixed By Marshall Arts)
12. Doin' Time (Marshall Arts Instrumental Version)
13. April 29th, 1992 (Instrumental Version)
14. Caress Me Down (Instrumental Version)
15. What I Got (Instrumental Version)

links in comments

9 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

Disc 1 -

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yym6tt

Disc 2 -

http://preview.tinyurl.com/uu6mx

Tbag said...

You rock, daddyrich.

Anonymous said...

It must have been awesome to see this band play live. Thanks for the deluxe.

Daddy Rich said...

They kicked ass every time I saw them.
DaddyRich

Anonymous said...

Qué banda tan grande. Muchísimas gracias por este disco.
Mahou.

Anonymous said...

Great upload there rich, thnx a lot. Downloading right now...

Mitch said...

thanks for sharing the music! merry christmas and happy new year!

Dough-Nut said...

Thanks so much for the sublime audio treats big daddy. And holiday greetings and salutations to you and your kin...!

Unknown said...

hey yo daddyrich,:D tanx a LOT for the share. i never thought sublime would have this kind of album :D