Monday, December 11, 2006




Sesame Street - 'Numbers' (vinyl rip)


Is there anyone else who will give you the funk from Parliament and then hit you with Sesame Street next? Not likely - and it's because DaddyRich cares about your brain as well as getting your asses groovin'. I believe anyone under 40 owes a great debt to the likes of Jim Henson and Frank Oz for making learning so fun in the mid 70's and 80's, especially old farts like myself. Their legacy is rich with imagination and love of wonder that helps us remain child-like without being childish. I am forever in their debt and am grateful every time one of my boys has learned something with their help.



1. Just One Me - Sesame Street, Carroll Spinney
2. One and One Make Two - Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Sesame Street
3. Knock Three Times - Sesame Street, Carroll Spinney
4. Four - Christopher Cerf, Richard Hunt, Jeff Moss, Jeff Moss, Jerry Nelson, Sesame Street
5. Think of Your Fingers - Jerry Nelson, Sesame Street
6. Six - Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Sesame Street
7. My Sister, My Father, My Mother, My Grandma, My Grandpa, My Dog and Me - Fran Brill, Sesame Street
8. Eight Beautiful Notes - Jerry Nelson, Sesame Street
9. Climbing Nine Stairs - Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Sesame Street
10. Ten Cookies - Frank Oz, Sesame Street

link on commetn street

5 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yxlxgz

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

You don't have Grover Sings the Blues, do you?

"I'm Blue" will make you weep.

Anonymous said...

Thnx daddyrich. These are hard to find here in Japan. Another great upload for the little ones.

Anonymous said...

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L-!

THANX!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the album; I was looking for the cookie song for my daughter.