Thursday, December 21, 2006





Sesame Street - A Sesame Street Christmas


Can't forget the little one's music this time of year, can I? Our beloved Sesame Street has a collection for every occasion and this is another gem. With a couple of DaddyRich's favorites, like 'I Hate Christmas' and 'All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)' sung by The Count - this is just sheer Christmas love for the kids. Put it on and have fun!



1. Sesame Street Christmas Overture - (with The Sesame Street Festival Orchestra)
2. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - (with The Company)
3. Medley: - The Company: Deck The Halls / Jingle Bells / White Christmas / Winter Wonderland - (fea...
4. I Hate Christmas - (with Oscar The Grouch)
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - (with Bert/Ernie)
6. Twelve Days Of Christmas, The - (with Cookie Monster/Elmo/Prairie Dawn/Grover/Bert/Ernie/Oscar Th...
7. True Blue Miracle, A - (with Hoots The Owl/Bob/Elmo/The Company)
8. Medley: - The Company: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas / Silver Bells / The Christmas...
9. All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (with The Count)
10. Christmas Pageant, A - (with Bert/Ernie/Prairie Dawn/Herry Monster/Grover/Cookie Monster)
11. Keep Christmas With You (All Through The Year) - (with Susan/Gordon/Big Bird/Luis/Hoots The Owl/B...
12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Reprise) - (with Elmo/Wolfgang The Seal/Oscar The Grouch/The Company)




link in comments


3 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yam5r3

Anonymous said...

Thnx again rich. I'm gonna grab it.

pdm said...

Wow. This is big. I'm late getting it, so you may never read this, but this is one of the seminal albums of my life. Every single bloody year, the day after Thanksgiving, my mom would break out this record. It would usually wake me that post-Turkey Day morning. Tons, tons of memories. We had this LP, and eventually recorded it onto a tape. I completely no longer have the capacity to listen in that format, and I think my mom is a strictly-cd kinda gal these years. So when I get home tomorrow, on Crimmus Eve, and give this to her, she'll be very happy. You gave her a nice gift, Mr. Daddyrich. I thank you, man.