Thursday, December 21, 2006





Noel Gallagher - Pre-Oasis Demos (1989)




I know they are over-popular and a bit trite to most folks, but I love Oasis. The main thing I enjoy about them is Noel's songwriting and guitar-playing. Liam is a tit who cannot sing on most days and has been given the most well-paying free ride in history. My favorite Oasis moments include the great MtV Unplugged where Lima's 'throat problems' prevented him from performing and Noel got to do the whole set - simply awesome. There's a little something extra put into it when the person who writes it sings as well. This is only 5 of what I have been lead to believe are 9 total demos and I will work on getting the rest posted here as soon as I get word on them. I could have them tomorrow if I ever learned how to use Bit-Torrent but that whole system refuses to work for the old man here. So, here is a taste of greatness and we all just love the demos that hint at a bright future, don't we?



1. What's It Got To Do With You
2. Hey You
3. What's Been Happenin'?
4. But What If...?
5. Have Fun!



link in Comments





Hey! As an added bonus, whilst I am on the subject of early Oasis.... How about The Lost Tapes?





Oasis - The Lost Tapes



TRACK LISTINGS :
Disc 1 :

1992 Manchester Demos

* See The Sun
* Must be the Music
* Better Let You Know
* Snakebite

1993 Liverpool Demos

Rock 'n' Roll Star
* Strange Thing
Bring It On Down
Fade Away
Columbia
Cloudburst

Recorded in Manchester in 1992

* Take Me
* Must be The Music
* Live in Vain
* I Will Show You
* Better Let You Know

1992 Stockport Demos

* Take Me
* Colour My Life



more link in commetns


3 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

Noel Gallagher - Pre-Oasis Demos

http://preview.tinyurl.com/vwuqd


Oasis Lost Tapes

Part 1 -

http://preview.tinyurl.com/u3xjg

Part 2 -

http://preview.tinyurl.com/y84ojc

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!! FROM THE KIDD,in LONDON,ONTARIO,CANADA.

Anonymous said...

bisjqThaks a lot!! from Argentine.