Wednesday, December 06, 2006




Inside Out - No Spiritual Surrender (1990)


Okay, for those of you saying to yourselves "Who the hell is this?"- it was Rage Against The Machine's lead singer Zack De La Rocha's first recorded work. This music was more along the lines of Bad Brains and similar hard core bands than what he would later record with R.A.T.M. I have had a lot of requests for Rage rarities and I figure this is the best place to begin -at the beginning, eh? The sound quality is about what an experienced collector would expect and ew know that for the early stuff that it's wonderful to just have it even if you only listen a couple times. It's the addition to the addiction for folks like me and it took a long time (before the blogs came to be) to find it many years ago. While I am convinced it's incomplete by at least 1 song, it is still an essential part of my Rage Against The Machine Library. Hope you all enjoy.

link in comments

12 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yg6xq7

Anonymous said...

God bless this blog. I was looking for this album since 1999... thank you so much! HastaSiempre.

Anonymous said...

holy shit! the file is corrupted. maybe re up? thanx in advance ;)

Daddy Rich said...

I wish I knew how people kept getting corrupt files from here. I check each before I post and download them fine as well as having friends get them without a probem. I will do it again right now.
DaddyRich

Daddy Rich said...

Here's another link that worked for me and a Windoze user as well - hope it does the trick.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yy76x9

Anonymous said...

Why have you never told me you had this?

Daddy Rich said...

Mike, I told you immediately when I found it - 3 years ago. Damn, I even burned it from what I remember - I can't think of anyone else who'd have wanted it besides you and I.
DaddyRich

Anonymous said...

Man, yr making this Blog like an addiction.... Great post once more!

Anonymous said...

anyone have Lock Up? Tom's earlier band with Brian Grillo.

Anonymous said...

actually, hardstance was zac's first recorded band... he played guitar. then farside (also guitar), then inside out.... get me? cool shit yo.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPyvAkbeIz8
"burning fight"
so good.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the new link. You are doin a great job. bless my friend!