Saturday, December 30, 2006





INXS - Something XTRA Live at Wembley 1991


I love the music of INXS. This statement lnoy serves to fuel my speculation of my impending memory loss when I wonder why I have not bought their penultimate live album 'Live Baby Live' yet, That's just one of those that slipped throught the cracks, I guess. Apparently the 'Live Baby Live' concert was at Wembley in 1991, and thought I am not aware of how many nights they played there on that tour,my track list here doen't jibe with the one I found whilst looking for more show information on them thar internets. Regardelss of my brain farts and lack of researching acumen - this is a thoroughly enjoyable show by one of the most talented bands of their (or any) era. I shall not bore you with what has laready been said about their musical genius and instrumental abilities. I will also spare you a lenghty essay upon the great Micaheal Hutchence and al that he was to so many people. just sit back and enjoy the live sound of one of the best and most missed bands.


Disc 1 -

1. Guns In The Sky
2. Kick
3. Need You Tonight
4. Mediate
5. Know The Difference
6. Disappear
7. By My Side
8. Hear That Sound

Disc 2-

1. What You Need
2. New Sensation
3. The Only One
4. The Stairs
5. Never Tear Us Apart
6. Who Pays The Price?
7. Devil Inside
8. Original Sin
9. Lately
10. The Loved One
11. Wildlife
12. Mystify
13. Bitter Tears
14. Suicide Blonde


link in comments


3 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ya22un

X said...

Hi there, i have this bootleg and is great, highly recommended to evey fan!

I'm an INXS fan and i like to inform to everyone i make my own forum entirely dedicated to INXS, there you can find there rare stuff (for free, of course) as many bootlegs concerts and rare and live videos too in direct download (Rapidshare & Megaupload), so come on and join us!

http://inxs.losforosgratis.com

Martín

Bed Bug Exterminator Monterey Park said...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg