Thursday, September 21, 2006



Tool - Opium Den (Rare Demo's & Live Songs)

Yet another in the long line of discs I am hoping you are going to hear the first time here at the Ape. I don't need to explain to anyone how cool this band is - so I won't. This little gem has early demos for some of their most popular songs from their early releases and a few live songs from the 1993 Lollapalooza. Fans of 'Opiate' and 'Undertow' will love these cuts and hopefully we'll find a few people to convert here who aren't already Tool fans. I have plenty more of their albums and bootlegs so look for more in the future.

Links in comments

2 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://tinyurl.com/ecs8p

Zer0_II said...

Thanks a million. Tool has been one of my favorite bands for more than a decade now. I haven't run across anything like this yet and I'm looking forward to seeing more.