Thursday, September 21, 2006



Tool - Opium Den (Rare Demo's & Live Songs)

Yet another in the long line of discs I am hoping you are going to hear the first time here at the Ape. I don't need to explain to anyone how cool this band is - so I won't. This little gem has early demos for some of their most popular songs from their early releases and a few live songs from the 1993 Lollapalooza. Fans of 'Opiate' and 'Undertow' will love these cuts and hopefully we'll find a few people to convert here who aren't already Tool fans. I have plenty more of their albums and bootlegs so look for more in the future.

Links in comments

3 comments:

DaddyRich said...

http://tinyurl.com/ecs8p

Zer0_II said...

Thanks a million. Tool has been one of my favorite bands for more than a decade now. I haven't run across anything like this yet and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Dose808 said...

Felt the need to dig in some previous posts of yours and found this little suprise. Thanks!!