Saturday, September 23, 2006



Never fear kind readers! This is not becoming, nor in danger of becoming, a Smiths/Morrissey exclusive blog. There is plenty more to come from many other artists and if you look back upon my works here you will see a diversity that is pretty well....diverse. I just re-upped some old links that were cancelled and added a few bonus things for the faithful who have been so kind. Please return next week for more music goodness. I do have a lot of other things I would like to share -old cartoons, art, different kinds of music and so forth - so I may be creating a few more of these things, as time allows. Anyone interested in any of that or helping with it? Hmmmmmm?

2 comments:

dana said...

I think you're doing really well for a new blog! Seriously, there's some great stuff here. If you want to trade links, I'd be so down.

Daddy Rich said...

Just tell me how and I am on it.