Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Radiohead - DaddyRich's Acoustic Compilation


I know you have seen some Radiohead compilations and MTv's unplugged but I decided to put together one of my own. I always liked bits and pieces of each and went about creating mine. I have so many Radiohead live concerts and rarities (that 'Towering Above The Rest' box set is dope) and I really enjoy the band so this was a joy to piece together. Any Radiohead requests will be given serious consideration. I really hope to find some people who have had the poor luck of not finding out about Radiohead post-'OK Computer' and letting them hear the band on great songs that aren't full of electronic blips,blurps and farts like the recent albums. Don't get me wrong, I still love their music - but it's not nearly so listenable anymore in the home. It's an awesome spectacle live and all that but does not lend itself well to the home format. There - I've said out loud what many feel inside. Let's all pray they put out an album soon that contains more traditionally-written songs. Then they can go back to their experimentation and such.

tracklist-
1. An Airbag Saved My Life (Early version of 'Airbag')
2. Killer Cars
3. Street Spirit
4. Exit Music (For A Film)
5. Lucky
6. High & Dry
7. My Iron Lung
8. Fake Plastic Trees
9. Motion Picture Soundtrack
10. Paranoid Android
11. Subterranean Homesick Alien
12. Killer Cars (Another version)
13. Let Down
14. Creep
15..Karma Police

Hope you enjoy - link in comments

5 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://tinyurl.com/pm7z7

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I saw Radiohead live in Oxford (UK)a few years back. They are one awesome band to see live. Thanks for the tracks.

Daddy Rich said...

I agree with you. I do hate the derivative nature of the statement but I de believe they are the "Pink Floyd' of the present era (along with The Flaming Lips, of course) Utterly fearless in experimentation and true to themselves.
Rich

evan said...

what is the password?