Monday, September 11, 2006



Bob Marley & The Wailers - Bustin' Out Of Trenchtown

Until I create my old school reggae blog I will add a few more to this one. There are so many wonderful BM&W albums and bootlegs (I have about 300 of them) that it becomes difficult to decide which one to share first. This particular album came late to my collection about 3 years ago and has been indispensible ever since. It captures the early Wailers and much like it's predecessor "Talking Blues" captures them before they became legends. There is the same sense of immediacy and intimacy with these recordings and, in my humble opinion, both albums have recordings I find superior to their actual album versions. Included here as well is the 'All-In-One Medley' that is my favorite part of the disc (except for the versions of Small Axe, Duppy Conqueror...ahhh hel it's all good) and a track I hope you will all find great as well. More to come folks.

http://rapidshare.de/files/32737972/Bustin__Out_Of_Trenchtown.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

something is wrong with the rapidshare link.