Saturday, September 23, 2006




Morrissey - Viva Hate Centenary Edition (2 Discs)




This has been requested so many times since last weeks removal by some asswipe complaining to Rapidshare that I have to put it back here. Thanks again for so many kind requests - Smiths/Morrissey fans are so polite, aren't we?
As before - the first disc is the original album and the bonus disc tracklist is here.

bonus tracks:
Let the Right One Slip In
Pashernate Love
At Amber
Disappointed (live)
Girl Least Likely To
I'd Love To (UK version)
Michael's Bones
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty (UK version)


And since you've all been so good - I also have put the 'Viva Hate' outtakes disc as well.

link in comments.

3 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

Centenary Edition:

http://tinyurl.com/oohh5


Outtakes:

http://tinyurl.com/r74zv

Anonymous said...

i've been looking for this album very much, as you have said it was my first exposure to the music created by morrissey....

thank you very much and more power to you...hope this would last...

Anonymous said...

I just can't say how nice it is to find the b-sides, but it's even better to get the album again! I bought it when it was released--on cassette, mind you--and wore it out a while ago.

By the way, the presence of Vini Reilly made me buy The Durutti Column's "The Guitar & Other Machines", another sadly deteriorating but gorgeous cassette.