Friday, September 08, 2006


Morrissey - Interesting Drug EP (Japanese Import)

A wonderful EP that cost me a whopping $70 in 1992 from Mad Platter Records in Riverside (the ONLY place to go to get that 'we work here so we are better than you' vibe) and I find it hard to complain now about the price. I still enjoy most of these songs and have lived long enough to see Morrissey have a revival after a few years of anonimty in the music press. I have a few hundered other Morrissey discs and such and will most likely be posting some in the future for you boys and girls to enjoy and share with others. Now play nice and get in line...

http://rapidshare.de/files/20605499/Interesting_Drug__EP_.zip

4 comments:

JDS said...

Nice blog. Pop over to mine, sometime

b said...

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I miss this one and a lot of great stuff here cause of my ignorance of discovering your wonderful blog just today and not earlier, my stupidity again won over me.
Can there be any possibility of reposting this and other dead links from your blog?
Hope not too much to bargain but i'm dying right now for these posts, thanx and godbless.

Anonymous said...

I just found out that this jewel was repost Sept25, sorry for not using the search tool before.
Fantastic EP indeed.