Wednesday, September 06, 2006


My feelings have been pretty ambivalent on the sharing of music online. My dad recalled for me once the gripes in the record industry when blank cassette tapes were first sold to the teeming masses ('the great unwashed' as they are known to the execs) and the subsequent death of album sales that were predicted. Then Peter Frampton went on to sell something like 25 million copies of 'Frampton Comes Alive' - so take that for what it's worth. I love music and have made a life-long habit of sharing with friends and vice-versa. If you are opposed to this, I can respect your view but I could probably never be brought to understand it. So, with that out of the way - if any material on this blog is put up without prior consent and is deemed by the copyright holder to be used against their trademark, just let me know and it will be removed as soon as possible. Otherwise - let the fun begin. Just like Mr. Burns said , "In with the love - Out with the jive".....
Rich

No comments: