Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Green Day - Foot In Mouth EP

A wonderful little 11 track import containing live tracks from these boys. I actually prefer this to 'Bullet In A Bible', which is high praise from me. Maybe I am just getting old but there was a period after 'Dookie' leading up to the release of 'American Idiot' when I couldn't listen to new material from Green Day. Probably because I am old. Either way, if you have never experienced the live show, this is an awesome set to listen to loudly in your home and pretend you're there. Contains songs from my favorite Green Day albums '1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours'(Compilation), 'Kerplunk' and 'Dookie'.

1. Going To Pasalaqua (Live)
2. Welcome To Paradise (Live)
3. Geek Stink Breath (Live)
4. One Of My Lies (Live)
5. Stuck With Me (Live)
6. Chump (Live)
7. Longview (Live)
8. 2000 Light Years Away (Live)
9. When I Come Around (Live)
10. Burnout (Live)
11. F.O.D. (Live)

link in comments

2 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://tinyurl.com/ran2h

Daddy Rich said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.