Monday, January 29, 2007




Motown Meets The Beatles - Various Artists



Oh boy, what a great idea and it bore such good fruit. Some of Motown's best voices singing some of the best songs ever written, what fan could ever ask for more? In my mind, the only thing missing here is Marvin Gaye singing 'In My Life' - that would have been so beautiful....sigh. But he does do 'Yesterday' and hits it right out of the park, in my humble opinion. SO many great one's here..... just download and enjoy already.


1. Hard Day's Night - The Supremes
2. Eleanor Rigby - The Four Tops
3. We Can Work It Out - Stevie Wonder
4. Hey Jude - The Temptations
5. Yesterday - Marvin Gaye
6. Long and Winding Road - Diana Ross
7. Come Together - The Supremes
8. She's Leaving Home - Syreeta
9. You Can't Do That - The Supremes
10. Fool on the Hill - The Four Tops
11. Michelle - The Four Tops
12. And I Love Her - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
13. Something - Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
14. Let It Be - Gladys knight & the Pips
15. Imagine - Diana Ross
16. My Love - Junior Walker
17. My Sweet Lord - Edwin Starr

link in comments

8 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2mvhx8

Anonymous said...

Thanks Daddy - I had heard about this album for a while, and now I can see what the hubub was all about. Good Show! - Magoo

Anonymous said...

Love the stuff and love your site. Thanks for the great work.

Anonymous said...

Looks very interesting , however the url directs me to a zip page . I have an Imac with stuffit . Any thoughts on how I can listen too your excellent suggestions?
sign me confused on Long island

skimble said...

You are a gentleman and we are very grateful for your generosity.

JJ said...

love love love


u rock so hard

u know that?

doowopken said...

Nice one daddy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much