Sunday, October 15, 2006



Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unpublished Songs

Well, hopefully here's one that not too many of you already have. In my searches for rarities and alternate takes and unpublished material - this gem pops in front of my eyes. As I have said all too often before and will, undoubtedly find myself repeating again (old age and all) I love this band but can't really find myself grooving to their newest releases. I am not any kind of music snob or oldies purist (that I know of at least...) but the older albums had much more for me to enjoy. So it was a treat to find this disc (label unknown - maybe just a fan comp.) but it contains many great songs. More precise information has proven hard to come by so I offer this as is and can almost guarantee it will be enjoyed after digestion. I have seen pieces of this floating around ondifferent boots and comps but am grateful to have all in one place. So,sit back and enjoy some tasty Peppers.

20 songs and a crying 3 year-old in the next room mean Daddy won't be typing the tracklist, my humble apologies...


links in comments

6 comments:

DaddyRich said...

Part 1 -

http://tinyurl.com/yk92ma

Part 2 -

http://tinyurl.com/yzvabp

Anonymous said...

if you have nothing to say SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH and stop offensing people by offering so minus post : no tracklist ,no cover , no talent..FUCK YOU

DaddyRich said...

A wonderful , anonymous deuschbag - thanks for coming by.

Anonymous said...

I'm a different Anonymous from the cretin who posted the crap this afternoon.
Some people are never happy getting something for nothing.

The RHCP is a great post.
Many thanks

Mick Wilbury said...

I'm 56 and I love the RHCP.
However, among all the things that I have in CD collection, when comes to listen to something, they are not my first option.

But they are the best thing on the face of the earth for my 16 years old son.

And I understand.

It was the same for me back then with the music of my youth.

So, I'm downloading to give it to my my son as a gift.

Thank you for sharing with us.
All the best,
Mick

Anonymous said...

Just reading the previous posts :: What an areshole :: Thanks for the post mate and like Mick, my son will love this :: Cheers matey :: Walt Jabsco