Wednesday, October 25, 2006



Beastie Boys - Live at 99x Atlanta


This little bundle of hip-hop goodness was sent to me last week by a friend and I am forever grateful. I have not been able to find many in-studio appearances by the Beasties and love the one's I do have. This was apparently one of those 'private' shows for radio call-in winners and they were treated to 3 songs from the boys and an interview as well. Their interviews I can usually give or take because they don't always seem interested in talking but the skills on the mic are undeniable. Plus I still got a Beastie hangover from last weekend in Lake Forest - that show was on-point, my friends. It was just difficult to do all that walking with my cane - but worth it. Anyone else make the show? Of course, more Beasties to come.

1. Right Right Now Now
2. Ch-Check It Out
3. So What'Cha Want?
4. Interview


link in comments

3 comments:

DaddyRich said...

http://tinyurl.com/y3z5y4

yappy said...

Thnx a lot for the Beasty Boys!. Good luck with your blog and please keep up the good work!

Dose808 said...

Thanks so much for posting this, and everything you post. You put up so much GREAT music...I visit this site daily looking to see what you put up next. Keep up the great work!!