Thursday, February 01, 2007




The Velvet Underground - And So On

I seem to be filling more and more requests as this day goes on... Anyway - this one was close at hand and since not nearly enough vinyl gets posted here, I am proud to be able to give to those who don't already have. This collection has enough interesting rarities and oddities to keep Velvet's fans up all night. Hope you enjoy and I will get back to my regular scheduled sharing and sit on the requests for a while...

1. Guess I'm Falling In Love
2. It's Alright (The Way That You Live)
3. Pale Blue Eyes
4. One Of These Days
5. Radio Ad
6. Black Angel's Death Song
7. I'm Not Too Sorry
8. Stephanie Says
9. Loop


Link In Comments

6 comments:

Daddy Rich said...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/29pvdw

Anonymous said...

"I am proud to be able to give to those who don't already have."

Very much appreciated as well!

Best,
snø

Anonymous said...

As always interesting stuff!

Check your blog everyday and often get surprised. Enjoyed the greensleeves 12 inch series also a lot (as a collector i've got a lot of them on record but sometimes there are really in a bad condition...).

I'm looking forward to a velvet underground collecters item bootleg the warholtapes (not the movie but the record). Live at the factory in 1966. Anybody got a descent one. Mine is a mess...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Link Is gone, anyway to re-upload it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry link works, my mistake.

Anonymous said...

DaddyRich for President! Thank you for the great blog, tasty music selections and witty, enjoyable commentary. I look forward to seeing what's new every day.

DougyBee